Saturday, December 22, 2018

A4.1.19 testy

Here is the post where I share all my tests. 

Here is the test of the top 10 main words I was memorizing which I had my friend make for me. Actually, she had her young child make it for me.

Pes _ neumí psát, ale umí štěkat.
Vrabec letěl _ na strom. 
_ byly nejlepší Vánoce. 
Musíš _ číst. 
Je třeba _ charitu. 
Roztíral _ másla. 
V lavici ležela _ čokolády. 
Zkus běžet, _ bys zakopl. 
Psa jsme měli mít už _.
_ se třeba zblázni.

My answers:
Pes sice neumí psát, ale umí štěkat. Vrabec letěl přímo na strom. Letos byly nejlepší Vánoce. Musíš umět číst. Je třeba podpořit charitu. Roztíral vrstvu másla. V lavici ležela tabulka čokolády. Zkus běžet, aniž bys zakopl. Psa jsme měli mít už dávno. Klidně se třeba zblázni.

Hooray, I got all of these words correct.

Here is my quizlet test. This was purely a vocabulary test, and in imperfect one at that. Very imperfect. 127 new words. I stupidly did not check to see which words I missed before exiting, and I do not really feel like taking the dumb test again. So. Yeah. 94%.






Back to pády, here are my results: 








Um, I do not know what happened here. I guess I was really distracted or something and forgot ALL OF THE RULES for 7. pád plural.

I think something that would really help me with memorizing the pády is to simply just force myself to copy it out. Every week. So I am going to add that to my schedule of things to do. 

All in all, not a bad week. Actually, I feel really great about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment