Saturday, January 7, 2017

4: Leden 1-7 Meta

This week went by so quickly. I did not study as much as I would have liked. I was told at the very absolute last minute that I am a panelist on this genealogy blogger's broadcast thing. So I spent a lot of time figuring out what I would do for that. I'm a little depressed that there are fellow Americans who think Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia are the same place. I think that's extremely dumb.

All in all, I think my language learning goals are very ambitious, but it's the same pattern for how I get stuff done. Quirky and dumb, but typical: make a big list and try to do at least 30% of it.

What I've really been enjoying is doing some conversation exchanges with Czechs on Skype. That is really fun.

I hope it doesn't feel like your corrections have been going to a black hole. It's just been very busy here. I read everything very carefully and really, really, really appreciate it!

I think my corrected blog posts will basically be delayed by about a week, but that is totally okay with me. No problems with that.

My sister wants me to translate her webcomic. I probably will have a really hard time doing that, but it could be fun.

Sundays are kind of a rest day to spend with my family - back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment